Adult Waterfall Format
Palm Coast Players,
- Draws and Schedule - The draws and schedule have been posted. As always things could change, but if anything does change with your draw you will be notified by text message.
- Women's Draw Info - All teams will play two 8 game no-ad pro sets on Friday. Due to the uneven number of women's doubles teams, some of the womens teams will have to play 3 matche on Saturday. If a team does fall into the consolation bracket of their division there is a chance you could end up playing only one match on Saturday. The main draw semis will be played on Saturday, with the finals on Sunday morning. All consolation semis and finals will be played on Sunday morning. We hate having anyone play 3 matches in a day, or some teams only getting one match on Saturday, but when we have uneven draws we don't have a choice.
- Mixed Draw Info - All teams will play two 8 game no-ad pro sets on Friday to determine overall seeding for the two brackets. Bracket play starting Saturday will be regular scoring format and all teams will play twice on Saturday. The mixed finals will be Sunday morning.
- The times listed for the matches are ESTIMATES. You could play anywhere from 30 mins before to 30 mins after the listed time. We really try to stay right on time if not early with all of our draws, but sometimes mother nature, or long matches affect that. So with that, all players must arrive (and ready to play) a minimum of 20 minutes before their listed start time. As soon as courts are available we will be looking to put matches on the courts. If a court is available and we are within the 20 minutes of your estimated match time and you or your partner are not present we will start the default clock of 15 mins. When you arrive for your matches, just check in with the tournament desk letting us know you and your partner are ready to go. As soon as your opponents are available and we have a court we will get you going.
- Arrive a minimum of 30 minutes early for your first match so we will have time to get your team pictures taken and go over all the rules prior to matches. It is the player’s responsibility to keep track of their match times. We will be happy to assist, but whatever is on the actual draw boards posted and whatever is posted on our website are the official times.
- Practice-Warm Up Courts will very rarely be available.
- With the number of matches needed to be played each day we will be using all courts available to us. With so many matches needed to be played we really need all your help to keep things going. Remember if we get behind on your court it will affect your matches later in the day.
- Limit your warm up time to 5 mins. Keep your Change over times to 3 mins max play tennis… chit chat after the matches
- Lunch will be provided for you on Saturday.
- Friday Night Party - All players who are staying at the resort or who paid extra for the players party will receive a wrist band to attend. There will be a cash bar, music. It should be a fun exciting night. If you not staying at the resort and did not already purchase tickets to the Party you can do so here
Friday Night Party